Egg Drumstick Curry
Today's recipe is egg drumstick curry made by my sis on one of the Sunday. Simple, easy to prepare and yummy to eat. Here goes the recipe:
Egg - 5 number
Drumstick - 1
Sword Bean. Sem ki phalli - few (optional)
Onion - 2 big
Tomato - 1 big
Green Chilli - 5-6
Redchilli powder - 2tps
Turmeric - 1/2 tps
Coriander powder - 1tps
Curry leaves - few
Mustard Seeds - 1/2 tps
Ginger-garlic paste - 2tps
Oil - 3tbs
Salt - to taste
Water - 1 cup and to boil
1. Boil egg and remove the shell.
2. Cut drumstick in medium size and boil.
3. Cut sword beans in medium size, chopped onion, tomato, green chilli and keep aside.
4. In a pan heat oil and shallow fry the egg until golden brown, keep them aside.
5. In the same pan add mustard seeds and let it splutters.
6. Add onion, ginger-garlic paste, green chilli, curry leaves mix everything and saute the onion.
7. Add the sword beans, drumstick, chopped tomato and cook for 1-2mins.
8. Now add all the powder masala, mix well and cook until sword beans becomes tender.
9. Add the egg and cook for 2mins.
10. Add salt and water. Bring it to boil and cook for another 4-5mins.
Egg Drumstick curry is ready to server with rice