Okra Fry & Cucumber Salad
This Bindi/Okra fry is very simple and fast recipe and made for varat or chu masa. This one is made by my sis.
Okra - 300gms
Cumin Seeds - 1/2 tps
Dry red chilli - 3-4
Salt - to taste
Oil - 3 tbs
1. Wash the chop the okra in small pieces.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and allow it to splutter.
3. Add the red chilli and fry until they turn golden brown.
4. Add the okra now and fry until it turns soft and cook. Do not over fry, the okra needs to have little raw flavor.
5. Add salt, mix well and cook for 2 more mins and Okra fry is ready.
Now coming over to Cucumber Salad, this one is done by my sweet nephew Kedar. Cutting, arranging, garnishing everything is his work :)
So here it is, wash and peel the cucumber and cut in round slices. Arrange in severing dish, add salt, pepper powder. Cucumber salad is ready to munch.
Also sending my very own and favorite Mint Chutney :)
And also sending Lognbean Curry