Mango pancake with Pear Stuffing
This recipe is result of R&D which I was planning for a while so here comes Mango Pancake with pear stuffing. I usually making pan cakes every now and then and use wheat flour instead of all purpose flour.
Serving - 8-10 small pancakes
For Pan Cake
Wheat Flour - 1 cup
Mango Pulp - 1 cup
Milk - 1 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup [according to taste]
Cashew/Pista - few [ optional]
Pear - 1/2 cup chopped
Butter - 1tsp
Sugar/Honey - 2 tbs
Water - 1 /2 cup
1. Wash, peel and dice the pear.
2. In a pan melt butter add the chopped pear and fry for 2mins.
3. Now add the sugar or honey with 1/2 cup water.
4. Cook on high for 5 mins or until the pear turn soft and keep aside.
5. In a blender or mixi add mango pulp/chunks, milk, sugar, cashew and pista and beat for 2 mins.
6. In a bowl add flour, blended puree and mix well. Add water if required to make batter like dosa/pancake.
7. In a hot tawa/pan/griller pour 1/2cup of the batter to make small pancake. Apply little oil or butter in corner and cook both sides for 2 mins each.
8. Place 1tsp of pear in center of pancake fold then into half. Have it with Maple Syrup.
This goes to Srivalli's Mango Mela
To Divya's Show me your Breakfast
Srilekha's EFM Theme - Breakfast Series
Lore's Original Recipes