Festive Food: His Cooking Event
You are thinking what is this? Let me explain then, I was thinking of this event for more than a year now, the idea came to me from one of the boutique near my office which use to display a very eye catchy apron which says "I'm better in bed" ;) So from that apron I thought let's see how the men in our life are in kitchen, funny rite?
And since festive food didn't had any event for long I thought this is the perfect time for me :) but before posting the event details I did a quick check with FB friends about their better half cooking skills and I was impressed with the response, interesting and funny at times.
This event is pity simple as always festive food events. All you have to do is make your hubby, fiancee, boyfriend, Dad, brother or any guys cook, that's all folks you have to just blog it. Well I know it's not all that easy for some of us so here is the idea or say rules
1. Cooking has to done by Him (a him may be your husband, Dad, Father-in-law ;) brother, boyfriend etc etc)
2. You can guide along the person like what is where in kitchen (since the HIM species rarely make appearance in our kitchen, if at all any) but it's shouldn't be like you can doing all the cooking and HE is only standing by and watching ...nope nope not accepted gals !
3. Cook anything, it's doesn't have to be fancy dish. I shall accept tea, toast, omelet too :-)
4. Boiled water is NOT accepted !
Fair enough? Now let's talk about the benefits of this event. First thing you can enjoy HIS cooking, second thing no more excuse like He doesn't know anything about cooking, third you may start teaching your hubby cooking (interesting rite?) and most important have fun cooking/learning together.
So gals let's get started, trust me you are going to thank me for this :-)
Send in your entries by 15th June 2010
- Old entries are accepted as long as you link back to this page.
- Please link back to this event announcement. I would be glad if you can include Logo. There are no restrictions on the number of entries.
- Send in your entries at Indian.email@example.com with below mentioned information and subject His Cooking
- Non Bloggers no need to get upset, email your recipe along with the picture. I will post it on your name and include it in the round up.
- Do write anything special you want to share about HIM or if possible perhaps a pic of HIM cooking in kitchen? ;)
Make sure you don't not expect any excuse and make him prepare something. Also help me to spread the word about the event.