Tandoori Chicken on Stove top
This is again made by sis along with Chicken Gravy. She made these for starters and these sell very fast, unlike my previous Tandoori Chicken which was prepared in microwave this she had made on stove top but the result was just awesome.
Before moving over to the recipe a reminder to all about Festive Food: His Cooking Event, do send in your entries.
Chicken - 200 gms (boneless)
Capsicum - 1/2 [chop in square]
Onion - 1/4 [chop in square]
Butter - 3 tbs
Ginger-garlic paste - 1tbs
Lemon Juice - 1tbs
Redchili powder - 1 tps
Turmeric - 1/2tps
Tandoori Masala powder - 1 tps
Black pepper - 1/2 tps (freshly crushed)
Salt - to taste
1. clean, wash and cut chicken in medium cubes.
2. Dice onion (separate each layer of onion) capsicum in same size, shape and keep aside.
3. Marinate chicken with all ingredients for marination 1-2 hrs, the longer marination the better.
4. Heat a pan add 1 tbs butter, add onion & capsicum and saute until capsicum gets tender for 5mins in high flame do stir in between to avoid burns & keep aside.
5. In a same pan add again 1 tbs of butter allow it to melt now add the marinated chicken and cook in high flame for 5mins tossing in intervals.
6. Add remaining butter and cook in medium flame for 8-10mins or until chicken become tender.
7. Add capsicum and onion and toss well and cook for 2 mins, add little more butter if required.
**To save time one can cook the chicken in microwave for 5mins after marination.
Have a nice day...