Hope all of you are doing fine and had a great new year start & Yes am fine too. It's been long since I blog, just caught up with few things guys and Thank U all for asking my well being.
Let's start with the Salad, it's a simple & colourful salad I made with just few hand picked things like:
Chickpeas - 3 tbs [Soaked few hours and boiled]
Cucumber - 2 tbs [ finely chopped]
Carrot - 1 [finely chopped]
Grape - 2tbs [ chopped]
Salt - to sprinkle
Chat Masala - 1/2 tps
Spring Onion - 1 tbs [ finely chopped]
Toss all the ingredients and enjoy :-).. simple isn't it? :-) Ahh btw these spring onion are from my little garden...you can replace them with onion too.
For Pasta with Stir fried Veggies again simple pasta recipe and my recipe changes every now and then as I just add ingredients whatever I feel like.
Shell Pasta - 2 cups
Carrot - 1 [ chopped]
Peas - 3 tbs [frozen]
Tomato - 2
Onion - 1
Soya Chunks - 6-8
Kasturi Methi - 2 tbs
Garlic - 2tbs [chopped]
Dry Red Chili - 6
Olive Oil - 3 tbs
Pepper - 1tps [crushed]
Salt - to taste
1. Boil water in a large pot/pan with little salt and 1tbs of oil and cook pasta until done. Strain the pasta, run over cold water and keep aside.
2. Boil tomato, onion and red chilli for 5mins in hot water and puree it.
3. Soak soya chunks in hot water for 10mins, squeeze and keep aside.
4. Soak kasturi methi in hot water with 1/2 tps salt for 10mins. Discard the water and keep aside.
5. In a pan heat oil add chopped garlic and saute for a min.
6. Add chopped carrot and saute for 2mins, add peas [ boil the peas before if not using frozen ones], soya and mix well.
7. Add crushed pepper, methi and tomato puree, stir well.
8. Add salt and cook for 4-5mins, add boiled pasta stir well and cook for 2mins.
Our pasta is done.
And this post goes to dear Aru's Served with Love Event.