Stir Fry Mix VegetablesSome time simple thing works best, at least for me. This I made on last year's last lunch..just to keep it simple and fast. I used cauliflower, carrot and beans but one can add any vegetable of choice. This is so simple many of you wonderful why I'm even posting ;)
Cauliflower - 1/2 cup [cut into small florets]
Carrot - 1
Beans - 10-12
Sambar Powder - 2 tbsp OR use turmeric 1/2 tsp and Red chili Powder 1tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Mustard Seeds - 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds - 1/2 tsp
Salt - to taste
1. Chop carrot, beans in almost same size and cauliflower in small florets.
2. In a pan heat oil, add mustard and cumin seeds and allow to crack.
3. Add all the veggie and saute in medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. Add sambar powder, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Now add salt and cook for another 3-5 minutes or until all the veggie gets cooked.
Simple side dish is ready for Dal Rice or goes well with rasam and chapathi too.
Have a nice day ...