Mango Delight | Summer Special
How you all doing? I know I did the disappearing act but something urgent came up and once a break it’s get’s difficult for me to be back on blogging, my usual story! Thanks to dear friends and reader whom persistent
Ingredients: [Serves 2]
Mango Pulp/Puree – 1/2 cup
Soda Water – 1 can [300ml]
Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
Lemon Wedges – 2 [optional]
Sugar Syrup – 4 tbsp [ to taste]
Ice Cubes – as required
1. In a tall glass add 1/4 cup of mango pulp or puree, 2 tbsp sugar syrup, 1 tbsp lemon juice and give a stir.
2. Add ice cubes and then soda, top with lemon piece. Repeat the same for another glass.
That’s all our refreshing drink is ready.
1. You can also use fruity/mazaa instead of mango pulp or puree.
2. You can use sweet lemon soda and avoid lemon juice & sugar syrup, this way it’s very quick to fix drink.
3. Don’t skip lemon, it’s add the extra kick to the drink.
4. Add small mango pieces to bite while drinking.
Have a nice day ~~