Open Rava Sandwich Recipe
Open Rava Sandwich or Toast whatever we may call it is one of my favorite breakfast or snack recipe cause it’s very simple and quick to prepare and taste really yum. This is my sister recipe she used to make this for my nephew for weekend breakfast or as after school snack so it’s goes without saying kids love this sandwich.
Made with minimal ingredients and in less than 10 minutes it’s perfect if you are in hurry, also one can do lot of variations with this recipe and get creative or it makes a good tiffin box recipe. Have it with a cup of coffee or tea to make it as perfect breakfast or tea time relish.
Ingredients: [ Yields 4-5 open sandwich]
Bread Slice - 4
Curd - 1/2 Cup
Suji/Rava - 1/2 Cup
Onion - 1 small
Tomato - 1 small
Capsicum - 1/2
Green Chilies - 2
Salt - to taste
Garlic Powder - 1/2 tsp [optional]
Butter/Oil - to toast
1. Chop finely all the vegetables.
2. In a bowl take curd and beat, add all the veggies, salt and garlic powder mix well.
3. Add suji/rava and mix. Do not add any water. The mixture will be thick but spreadable.
4. Take 1-2 tbsp of mixture and spread in bread pieces.
5. Heat a tawa or pan and apply butter/oil. Toast plain side first, once it's becomes brown gently flip spread side bread down and toast for 2-3 minutes in slow-medium flame.
6. Repeat same for rest of pieces.
Serve warm and enjoy.
~ Add 2-3 tbsp of cheese and mix with rava & curd mixture.
~ You can add dash of freshly crushed pepper.
Have a nice day ~~