Eggless Banana Chocolate Chips Muffin
I wanted to make banana and chocolate chips muffin for a long time now and every time I kept banana to ripen well but then in the end I have to throw it for some reason or other. This time I did the same kept the banana, it was well ripen but still I kept postponing to bake the muffins, in the end I just pulled the socks and did it.
Ingredients: [ Yields 6 Muffins]
Mashed Banana – 1 Long
Plain Flour - 1 Cup
Baking Powder - 1 tsp
Milk -1/2 Cup
Sugar - 1/2 Cup [ I used little less]
Oil - 1/4 Cup [ or butter 1/2 cup]
Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
Chocolate Chips - 2 tbsp
1. Mash banana well, I used mixer to do the job.
2. Shift flour and baking powder.
3. Add mashed banana, milk, sugar, essence, oil and mix everything well to combine.
4. Add chocolate chips and fold.
5. Preheat oven to 180C and line muffin tray. Fill muffin liners with batter.
6. Sprinkle few chocolate chips on top and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and cool muffins in wire rack.
Enjoy these yummy muffins.
Have a nice day ~~