Coconut laddoo with condense milk is the most easy sweet recipe, you can’t make anything else under 15 minutes with no cooking involve and just 2 ingredients, it can’t get better than this right? I learnt this recipe from Khana Khazana show decade back when the show was still new and during Diwali they had kids special episode which featured this easy, quick nariyal laddoo.
And it’s really indeed kids play, this is the best recipe that you can make as your kids project for diwali without any tension or worry, it not only keep them busy but also they will be very happy of making their own laddos and you know the added benefit? You can do your other work or deep frying stuff during this time with peace of mind. I have been doing this for more than 15 years now, it started after the show when I was not even making a tea. Every time I make more than 2-3 kgs on diwali or when I am at in-laws place of these delicious laddoo, it never fails to impress family, friends and always super hit among all. Even this time I made this and kept it in this gift box itself, DH and brother both asking from where you got this and finished these laddos in no time, now I have order to make these again in large batch. So you get the point, it’s that easy and delicious.
Try this during this Deepavali and gift to your family & friends for a change instead of gifting store brought sweets. Not only for Diwali try this for Karwa Chauth for a simple yet satisfying sweet, or better ask your husband to make this, nice idea what say? On same line you can find other karva chauth recipes here.
You can also check:
- Diwali Sweets Recipes
- Diwali Snacks Recipes
- 12 Vegan Diwali Sweets and Snacks recipes
- DIY: Home made Decroative Diyas Ideas
- DIY: Diwali Home Decoration Ideas
- Diwali Dinner Menu Ideas
- Kitchen Basics - Masala, Paste Recipes
Ingredients: [Yields 10-12 laddoos]
Desiccated Coconut – 1 Cup + for dusting laddoos
Condense Milk – 1 Cup [minus 2 tbsp ie 3/4 of tin, the tin weighted 392gms and lowfat]
1. In a bowl take desiccated coconut and add condense milk. You may need little more or less of condense milk, that depends on quality of your coconut.
2. Mix everything well to combine.
3. Take small portion of mix and press between palm to make into smooth round ball – laddoo shape. This will be very delicate so don’t apply of too much of pressure.
4. In another bowl or plate take desiccated coconut and place prepared laddoo. Roll the laddoo with dry coconut all over, if required slight roll again to shape it.
That’s all our delicious, easy laddo is ready.
It stays good in room temperature for around 2-3 days, if you want to keep for longer then refrigerator, I normally keep in fridge after 1st days. Enjoy these yummy coconut laddoos in diwali, karwa chauth or just any day.
Have a nice day ~~