Sprouts Scrambled Eggs Recipe
I have posted Scrambled Eggs recipe before and in this recipe I just added sprouts to make it more nutritious and also sprouts adds wonderful crunch to these scrambled eggs. I am trying to include sprouts in many different ways in our diet and this was one such try which now has become a regular recipe. If you like or want to add sprouts in your diet then you might like this simple and different scrambled eggs with sprouts, it's not really a pretty looking dish but it's differently taste yum. A quick breakfast option which can be fixed in less than 10 minutes. So leavings you all this with simple recipe and wish you a wonderful weekend.
Other Sprouts Recipes
Beets & Sprouts Stirfry
Cabbage, Carrot & Sprouts Stirfry
Ingredients for Sprouts Scrambled EggsSprouts - 1/2 cup
Eggs - 4
Oil - 1 tbsp
Salt & Pepper - To Taste
1. Break eggs in a bowl and whisk until fluffy and light.
2. Heat Oil in a pan or wok, add sprouts, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes until sprouts gets almost cooked.
3. Add beaten eggs and cook for 2 minutes in medium flame or until they starts to set.
4. Using a whisk or spatula stir the mixture to break eggs in to pieces.
5. Add salt & pepper mix and cook for another 2 minutes and off flame.
Serve warm with toast, pancake or anything of your choice.
Have a nice day ~~