Spicy Namak Para (Namak Paare) | Diamonds Cuts | Diwali Snacks Recipes
Spicy Namak Para, Nimiki, namak paare, or diamond cuts is popular snack or namkeen recipe during Diwali, festivals or even for tea time. I have already posted normal namak paare recipe and now I am posting spicy version of diamonds cuts (namak para). We make namak para for almost all festival like Diwali/Deepavali, Holi or for travel. Try this spicy version of namak paray this Diwali and you will like this too.
I have added garlic powder, you can add garlic paste or even can skip that if not preferred, for people love garlic it's wonderful snacks. As these namak para stays fresh for long time it's perfect for snack to carry during travelling or if going on long tour this diamond cuts or namak para is easy to carry and works great for tea time snack or even for breakfast, in my in-laws place namak para is always made during any tour or travelling.
If you don't eat much of spicy food then use either 1/4 or 1/2 tsp of chili powder, color of namak para depends on the chili powder quality. Use good quality chili powder to eat like this nice color namak para if not it will be pale in color but then the taste remains same anyways.
You can check other Diwali Recipes
- Diwali Sweets Recipes Collection Here
- Diwali Snacks Savory Collection Here
- 12 Vegan Diwali Sweets and Snacks Recipes
- Diwali Dinner Menu Ideas Collection Here
- DIY: Home made Decroative Diyas Ideas
- DIY: Diwali Home Decoration Ideas
- Kitchen Basics - Masala, Paste Recipes
Spicy Namak Para | Diamonds Cuts RecipeEasy diwali or tea time snack namak para or diamond cuts.
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:|
- 1.5 Cups - Plain Flour/Maida
- 2 tbsp - Oil
- 1 tsp - Red Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp - Turmeric Powder
- 3/4 tsp - Garlic Powder/Paste (optional)
- 1/2 tsp - Cumin Seeds(optional)
- 1/4 tsp - Carrom Seeds/Ajwain
- To Taste - Salt
- Water - To Knead
- Oil - To Deep Fry
- Sieve maida and salt together, add red chili powder, turmeric powder, garlic powder, cumin seeds, carom seeds, oil and mix well with hand.
- Add water in small quantity and make soft dough.
- Divide dough into two parts, roll one portion into ball and roll like thin roti/chapati. Use a knife or pizza cut and cut into diamonds shape or squares.
- In a wok heat oil for deep frying and fry namak para in batch until golden brown both sides. Repeat same for rest of namak para.
Enjoy spicy namak para or diamonds cut with cup of tea or coffee and share with friends, family this Diwali.
namak para recipe,nimiki recipe,namak paare recipe, diamond cuts recipe,spicy diamond cuts recipe, namkeen recipe, diwali namkeen,diwali snacks recipe,namak paray recipe, deepavali snacks recipe, easy diwali snacks, holi recipes,