Milk Peda | Dudh Peda Recipe | Diwali Sweets Recipes
Milk Peda or dudh peda is one of the easy sweet recipe which we can make during diwali or any festival, celebration. Simple yet delicious sweet milk peda is perfect for any occasion, made with simple and few ingredients this milk peda is real treat and the best thing we can do lot of variations with milk peda to suit our needs to just to play around.
This is basic milk peda recipe made with condensed milk and milk powder as main ingredients, milk peda is also make with khoya or paneer with almost same method. Same peda we can also made in microwave, I shall post that some time but today we going to learn how to make this simple milk peda in stove top. Just that keep eye on peda while you cooking condensed milk and milk powder as it's gets burnt quickly. My 1st batch of peda mixture got slightly burnt while I was busy clicking picture even keep the wok in possible slow flame so be quick and don't leave the wok unattended even for a minute. So here is easy milk peda recipe and before that wishing all Happy Dhanteras.
You can check other Diwali Recipes
- Diwali Sweets Recipes Collection Here
- Diwali Snacks Savory Collection Here
- 12 Vegan Diwali Sweets and Snacks Recipes
- Diwali Dinner Menu Ideas Collection Here
- DIY: Home made Decroative Diyas Ideas
- DIY: Diwali Home Decoration Ideas
- Kitchen Basics - Masala, Paste Recipes
Milk Peda | Dudh Peda RecipeEasy milk or dudh peda recipe for diwali or any festival made with minimal ingredients.
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:|
- 1 Cup - Milk Powder
- 1 Cup - Condensed Milk
- A Pinch - Saffron
- 1 tbsp - Hot Milk
- 1 tbsp - Ghee
- 1/4 tsp - Cardamom Powder
- 2 tbsp - Chopped Pisatachios
- Finely chop pisatachios and soak saffron in milk for 10 minutes or until needed.
- In a heavy bottom pan or wok (kadai) mix condensed milk, milk powder without lumps, whisk works great to do this. (do not keep wok on stove)
- Keep pan to stove in slow flame and start stirring. Add ghee, saffron milk mix well, keep stirring in slow flame until mixture becomes bubbly, thick and starts to leave side of pan around 5 to 7 mins in low flame, off flame, do not cook further or peda will be hard.
- Allow mixture to cool for 10 minutes or until you can able to handle and knead well to form smooth dough. Do not touch when it's hot you will get burnt.D Divided dough into 20-25 pieces.
- Grease hands with ghee or oil and roll peda mixture into smooth balls, press center of peda with fingers or make light thumb impression. Garnish with repeat for rest and garnish finely chopped pista.
~ Or you can roll dough in a greased board and rolling pin and cut in to desire shape using cookie cutter.
- Do not over cook mixture, once it starts to leave side of pan off flame.
- Cook only in slow flame and keep stirring if not it will get burnt.
- If you think peda is not forming and you off flame early then just cook again in slow flame for 1-2 minute it will be fine.
- If you like more sweet, add 1/4 cup of powder sugar and mix together with condensed milk, milk powder.
Easy, delicious milk or dudh peda to relish in Diwali or any festival.
milk peda recipe, dudh peda recipe,paal peda recipe,easy diwali sweets recipe, peda recipe,condensed milk sweet,deepavali sweet recipe,festival recipes, diwali sweet, diwali recieps