Mixed Dal Adai Dosa | Dosa Recipes
I make this dosa at least once a week and prefer to have this multi dal dosa or pesarattu than the normal dosa. This is also more filling and works great for snack or lunch box. For kids you can make these dosa in small size like mini dosa and pack for their lunch/snack box.
Mixed Dal Adai Dosa or multi dal dosa is healthy, nutrition does made with different legumes, rice and spiced up with ginger, chili. Mixed dal dosa or adai is great way of starting a day or even for lunch, dinner pair along chutney, sambar or anything else of your choice for a powder packed breakfast. We can do lot of variations in this dosa like normally instead of green bean or moong dal I use sprouts.
I normally make this dosa thin and crisp for that you have to cook a little bit extra in slow flame and then it taste delicious. Also you can use any dal of your choice and modify this recipe to suit your needs. I like to add rajma, lobia you can add these or skip it or add any other beans that you like like chickpeas, black chickpeas, dried peas, butter beans etc. Try this mixed dal adai dosa for a healthy start of day.
You can check Chutney Recipes that you can try with this adai dosa.
- Coconut Coriander Chutney
- Carrot Chutney
- Onion Chutney
- Peanuts Chutney
- Onion Tomato Chutney
- Erra Karram | Red Chutney
- Allam Pachadi | Ginger Chutney
- Garlic Chutney
- Tomato Cilantro Chutney
- Peanut Sesame Chutney
- Coconut Garlic Chutney
Mix Dal Adai Dosa RecipeHealthy mix dals adai dosa using multiples legumes,rice.
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:|
|Serves:||12 to 13|
- 1 Cup - Raw or Parboiled Rice
- 1/4 Cup - Green Moong Dal or Sprouts
- 1/4 Cup - Ahar/Toor Dal
- 1/4 Cup - Chana Dal
- 1/4 Cup - Whole Masoor Dal
- 1/4 Cup - Lobia
- 5-6 - Dry Red Chili
- 1/2 tbsp - Chopped Ginger
- To Cook - Oil
- To Taste - Salt
- Wash and soak all dals, beans, rice 5-6 hours or over night with lots of water. Drain all water and grind to together with ginger, dry red chili (add sprouts now if using) into slight coarse batter using little water.
- Add salt to taset in dosa batter and mix well, heat a tawa and pour 1 ladle or 1/2 cup of batter, spread in circular motion to make thin dosa. Pour oil or ghee over edges, cover and cook for 1 min in high to medium flame, flip dosa and cook for another min, (to make crispy dosa cook little extra on slow to medium flame) repeat same for rest of batter.
- Use any dal, beans of your choice.
- You can use green chilies instead of red chilies.
- You can add add grated carrot, cabbage etc in batter.
- You can add finely chopped onion in batter or sprinkle on top of dosa.
Healthy, spicy, crispy dosa for great start of day.
Mixed dal dosa recipe, mixed dal adai recipe, mixed dal adai dosa,multi dal adai dosa,multi dal dosa,healthy dosa recipe,healthy breakfast recipe,indian mixed dal dosa,chana dal dosa recipe,mix dal dosa recipe,adai recipe