Drumstick Leaves Adai Dosa | Murungai Keerai Adai Recipe
I was getting lot of drumstick leaves lately and normally I make it's sabzi with toor dal which I shall post soon along with some time I try to make murungai keerai rasam, poriyal or this adai. We can do few variations in this adai with adding dals of our choice, you can saute drumstick leaves and then add to batter or do as normally I do of adding it plain, uncooked in batter to retain more of nutrition value.
Drumstick Leaves Adai Dosa or Murungai Keerai Adai is easy, healthy adai recipe for breakfast or dinner. Drumstick leaves adds protein to this multi-grain adai make it more healthy, delicious and it doesn't taste bitter at all if you think that it would. If you look for filling and healthy breakfast, dinner option then this adai is answer for you.
If you try this adai once you will love it too and it will become regular in your place too, yes it does take time to clean drumstick leaves but then it's all worth it, so try this adai for your power-packed breakfast or dinner.
You can also check other Dosa/Adai recipes
Drumstick Leaves (Murungai Keerai) Adai RecipeHealthy, easy adai dosa made with drumsticks leaves.
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:|
- 1/2 Cup - Idli Rice
- 1/4 Cup - Raw Rice (I used Sona Masoori)
- 1/4 Cup - Urad Dal
- 1/4 Cup - Chana Dal
- 1/4 Cup - Aahar/Toor Dal
- 1/4 Cup - Moong Dal or Moong Sprouts
- 2 Cups - Drumstick Leaves
- 5 to 7 - Dry Red Chili
- 1 tsp - Chopped Ginger
- 1 - Large Onion
- To Taste - Salt
- To Make Dosa - Oil
- Wash and soak rice and all the dals for 5-6 hours or over night, grind soaked rice, dals with salt, red chili, ginger, little water and sprouts if using or soak moong dal and grind to corase batter. Don't add too much water it should be like of idli batter consistency.
- Clean drumstick leaves and wish 5-6 times in water, drain water well and add with dosa batter, peel and finely chop onion and add to batter. Mix everything well.
- Heat a tawa and pour 1 ladle or 1/2 cup of batter, spread in circular motion (adai dosa will be thick). Pour oil or ghee over edges, cover and cook for 1-2 mins in medium to slow flame, flip adai and cook for another min, (to make crispy dosa cook little extra on slow to medium flame) repeat same for rest of batter.
- You can add green gram (moong dal) instead of sprouts.
- Add any other dal of your choice.
- You can replace dry red chili with green chilies.
Healthy, delicious drumstick leaves adai dosa.
drumstick leaves adai recipe, adai recipe,healthy breakfast recipes,vegan breakfast,Murungai Keerai Adai Recipe, adai dosa recipe,keerai adai recipe,adai,drumstick leaves adai dosa, adai dosa