Onion Tomato Raita | Easy Raita Recipes
Onion tomato raita is one of the easy raita recipe and it taste very good with sweetness and crunch from both onion and tomato. Raita is one versatile accompaniment which we can have with any paratha, variety rice, biryani, pulao etc. This onion tomato raita goes well with pulao, biryani very well and adds extra zing to the main dish.
If you like raita then you will like this combination of tomato and onion too, we can also get this raita by itself as a salad specially during summer to keep body cool. I specially like to bite on juicy tomato pieces so it's always good to use fresh ingredients if possible including curd for better taste and flavors. During this hot summer this onion tomato raita is relief and I like to eat this as a quick snack too, try this easy raita and you will like it too.
You can also check other Raita Recipes
Onion Tomato Raita RecipeEasy accompaniment (raita) with onion, tomato, chilies and fresh yogurt.
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:|
|Serves:||2 to 3|
- 1 Cups - Fresh Thick Yogurt/Curd
- 1 Large - Onion
- 1 Large - Tomato
- 2 - Green Chilies
- 2 tbsp - Chopped Coriander Leaves
- To Taste - Salt
- Peel and chop onion, tomato, green chilies, coriander leaves. Whisk curd/dahi with salt until smooth.
- Add all chopped ingredients with curd and mix well. Serve immediately or keep in fridge until ready to serve.
- You can also add 1 grated carrot.
- You can also add 1/2 tsp cumin powder.
Quick and refreshing onion, tomato raita.
onion tomato raita, easy raita recipe, onion raita recipe,tomato raita recipe,raita for rice, raita recipes,indian raita recipe, pyaaz ka raita,