Papaya Milkshake | Papaya Recipes | Summer Drinks Recipes
During summer and specially on school holidays it's difficult tasks to keep kids busy and entertained, you can try this easy milkshake recipe now and have your kids drink something more nutritious compare all commercial drinks. It's also very easy and quick to prepare and we can modify the recipe to suit our needs too.
Papapya Milkshake is perfect for any day but during this hot summer it's even better to have. We get papaya regularly and I keep the papaya outside for longer time to get it ripen well, other than eating papaya just as fruit we can also make some juice, milkshake etc to make it more interesting and hydrate our-self well during hot summer days.
If someone doesn't like to eat papaya as such in your family then you can try this milkshake way to include papaya in their diet too. You can also check other beverages recipes and summer recipes here
- Sweet Lassi
- Mango Lassi
- Strawberry Lassi
- Strawberry Oats Milkshake
- Cucumber Lemonade
- Jaljeera Pani
- Watermelon Juice
- Orange Pear Juice
- Banana Milkshake
- Apple Milkshake
Papaya Milkshake RecipeQuick, delicious papaya milkshake with ripen papaya and milk.
|Prep Time:||Total Time:|
- 2 Cups - Chopped Papaya
- 3 Cups - Boiled and Chilled Milk
- 2 tbsp - Sugar or Honey
- Few - Ice Cubes
- Wash, peel and chop papaya. In a blender add papaya and blend for a a minute, now add milk, sugar and blend again for 2-3 minutes.
- Add few ice cubes in serving glass and pour prepared milkshake.
- You can add 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Adjust sugar or honey according to taste and how sweet papaya it's depends on that.
- You can can 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream while blending too.
Quick and filling papaya milkshake.
papaya milkshake recipe,how to make milkshake, how to make papaya milkshake,summer recipes, papaya recipes,summer drinks recipe,easy milkshake recipe