Vegetable Hakka Noodles Recipe | Indo Chinese Recipes
Vegetable noodles is almost similar to veg fried rice recipe where instead of rice boiled noodles is used. This version of noodles is plain but we can add more of sauces to make it spicy too. This is not spicy version perfect for kids and their lunch box.
Vegetable Hakka Noodles or veg noodles is an Indo-Chinese recipe popular among kids, adult alike. I make fried rice more compare to noodles but some how veg noodles never made it to blog though I took pictures some time, recently I made lot of Indo-Chinese food for my SIL and niblings and this time again I almost didn't click the pictures but thanks to my SIL whom forced to me take pictures of noodles.
If you do side by side work right while noodles getting cooked chop vegetables and then it's very fast to prepare making it good lunch box recipe specially for kids or even for party.
This time I made chili paneer gravy, carrot beets soup along with these hakka noodles for a delicious weekend spread, you can prepare any other side dish like gobi manchurian, veg manchurian gravy etc for side too and enjoy veg haaka noodles to fullest or simply serve with sauce.
You can also check other Indo-Chinese Recipes
- Gobi Manchurian
- Veg Manchurian Gravy
- Veg Fried Rice
- Pineapple Tofu Manchurian
- Gobi 65
- Veg Momos
- Aloo 65
- Veg Spring Rolls
Vegetable Hakka Noodles RecipeVeg noodles is an popular indo-chinese noodles recipe with lots of vegetables.
|Author:||Priti||Category:||Main Course||Cuisine:||Indo Chinese|
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:|
- 1.5 Cups or 150 gms - Plain Noodles
- 3/4 Cup - Cabbage
- 1 Medium - Onion [optional]
- 1 Medium - Carrot
- 10 to 12 - French Beans
- 1/2 Medium - Capsicum
- 4 Sprigs - Spring Onion
- 1/2 tbsp - Finely Chopped Garlic
- 1/2 tbsp - Tomato Chili Sauce
- 2 tsp - Light Soya Sauce
- To Taste - Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp - Oil
- Heat enough water in a pan with salt and few drops of oil, once water starts to boil add noodles and cook until they are just cooked or al dente. Drain noodles in a colander or sieve, under colander until tap water to rinse noodles and keep side.
- While noodles getting cooked, peel and julienne carrot, slice onion, thinly sliced diagonally or finely chopped beans, julienne or finely chopped capsicum, finely chop spring onion, garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan add garlic, spring onion white part and saute until light brown, add onion and saute until soft and pink. Add carrot and saute for 2 minute in medium to high flame.
- Add beans and saute for a minute, next add capsicum, cabbage and saute for another minute. Now add salt, pepper, tomato chilli sauce, soya sauce and mix everything well.
- Add noodles (rinse again in tap water if it's getting stick) and mix well to combine everything, add spring onion and mix again and cook for 1-2 minutes, off flame
- Cook vegetables in high flame so it's gets cooked fast and doesn't get over cooked.
- Use oil little generously.
- You can add 1/4 tsp ajinomoto along with salt and pepper if preferred.
- If cooked noodles getting sticky then just keep in under tap water and toss gently it will be fine again.
- How how to julienne carrots here.
Quick, delicious vegetable noodle.
Vegetable hakka noodles recipe, hakka noodles recipe, noodle indo chinese style, indian style veg noodles,how to make hakka veg noodles,easy noodles recipe,restaurants style hakka noodles, noodles recipe