Neer Mor Recipe | Spiced Buttermilk Recipe | Summer Drinks Recipes
I did the little disappearing act since I was busy with guests at home and had great time with my sister-in-law, can't wait to spend time with her fun and since there was no show-up in blog, facebook page or at any social media for more than a week and now since they have left I pulled myself to post this quick and simple neer mor recipe to charge myself again.
Neer Mor, neer more or spiced buttermilk is easy, quick buttermilk recipe with addition of few extra ingredients to take humble buttermilk or chaas to all new level. Buttermilk is great option to keep our-self hydrated during hot summer days or we can serve this as appetizer, beverage too, I made spiced buttermilk, masala buttermilk and other few variations specially to serve with lunch during weekends or to complete a thali menu.
You can also check other refreshing beverages recipes
- Punjabi Lassi
- Mango Lassi
- Strawberry Lassi
- Jaljeera (Mint Lemonade)
- Cucumber Lemonade
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Banana Milkshake
- Watermelon Juice
Neer Mor (Spiced Buttermilk) RecipeSpiced buttermilk with easy ingredients works great as body cooling drink for summer.
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:|
- 1/2 Cup - Plain Yogurt/Curd/Dahi
- 2 Cups - Water
- To Taste - Salt To Grind
- 1 - Green Chili
- 1/2 tsp - Chopped Ginger
- 4 Stalks - Coriander Leaves
- 6 - Curry Leaves To Temper
- 1/2 tsp - Oil
- Small Pinch - Asafoetida/Hing
- 1/4 tsp - Mustard Seeds
- 4 to 5 - Curry Leaves
- Grind green chili, ginger, coriander leaves, curry leaves coarsely.
- In a wide bowl whisk curd/yogurt well, add water, salt and mix well, add grounded mixture and mix well.
- To prepare tempering, heat oil in a tadka pan or small pan, add hing, mustard seeds, curry leaves and allow to splutter. Pour this over buttermilk.
Quick, refreshing spiced butter milk.
buttermilk recipe,neer mor recipe,neer more,how to make neer mor,spiced buttermilk recipe,summer drinks recipes,curd recipes,yogurt recipes,easy summer beverages,buttermilk,chaas,masala chaas,