Sweet Chutney | Imli Ki Meethi Chutney | Chaat Chutney Recipes
With just few ingredients we can make this chutney and it can be store in frigde for month or even more but mine never stays more than a month any time. Also I always make sweet chutney quick thick and later add water if needs to dilute it, you can keep the chutney consistency as per your need it works anyway wonderful well with all chaat recipes.
Imli Ki Meethi Chutney, Sweet Chutney or Sweet Chaat Chutney, tamarind sweet chutney is easy chaat chutney made with tamarind, raisins, jaggery as main ingredients. I have already posted sweet chutney recipe in which is made from tamarind and dates and in this sweet chutney no dates are used. If I run out of dates stock (which is like rare( and need to prepare some sweet chutney then this is recipe I follow, it's easy and quick and makes real good chaat sweet chutney.
Recently I made dahi bhalla for my Co-SIL while they were here on holiday so I made this sweet chutney, you can serve this chutney with paratha, toast, pakoda apart from using in chaats. Raisins adds wonderful texture and flavor to this chutney along with cumin powder, rock salt.
You can also check other Chaat Chutney Recipes and normal chutney recipes
- Sweet Chutney (Tamarind Dates Chutney)
- Green Chutney (Chaat Green Chutney)
- Sandwich Chutney
- Spicy Garlic Chutney
- Carrot Chutney
- Curry Leaves Chutney
- Peanut Sesame Chutney
- Erra Karam (Red Chutney)
Sweet Chutney | Imli Ki Meethi Chutney RecipeSweet Chutney or Imli meethi chutney is made with tamarind, jaggery, raisins, makes perfect chutney for chaats.
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:|
- Soak tamarind/imli with 1 cup water in a bowl and raisins with water for 10 mins or more. Extrat juice from tamarind and grind raisins to paste.
- Cook extracted tamarind juice in a pan or wok until it starts to boil, now add jaggery, raisins paste, red chili powder, cumin powder, rock salt and mix well. Cook in medium flame until jaggery dissolves and chutney becomes thick with stirring regularly. Add cardamom powder, stir well and off flame.
- You can add sugar instead of jaggery.
- You can replace rock salt with chaat masala.
- I normally make my chutney thick like you see in the pictures and store. If I need to dilute I just add little water every time I use the chutney.
Delicious sweet chutney perfect with any chaat, dahi bhalla or even sandwich.
sweet chutney recipe,sweet chutney recipes,tamarind sweet chutney recipe,tamarind raisins sweet chutney recipes,imli chutney,meethi chutney recipe,imli ki meethi chutney recipe,chaat chutney recipes, sweet chaat chutney recipes,