Boondi Raita | Boondi Ka Raita Recipe
Boondi raita as dahi boondi, I wanted to post for a very long time as it's my one of favourite raita due to the wonderful crunch we have while having this but I was not able to take pictures but this time finally I did it :) One pot meal like pulao or biryani and simple raita is great weekend lunch option which I do most of the time. Well, I always wanted to post boondi raita after I post how to make boondi at home but since it's really not happening I am settling with the raita first, let's see when how to make boondi will get feature :)
Boondi Raita or Boondi Ka Raita is easy raita recipe made with crunchy boondi and spices. Boondi ka raita makes great side dish with Stuffed paratha or variety rice, pulao well. There are few ways of making this boondi raita too and this is the most simple way with minimal ingredients which not only makes great side dish but also quick snack to munch on specially on summer days. Paired specially with pulao or biryani boondi raita makes excellent combination.
This is the simple method but one can also soak boondi in water and squeeze it well before adding to curd, this way boondi soak lot of curd too but personally I like this method which I have shared below, if need for a quick side dish and having boondi then hand then this makes a quick side dish specially wonderful in party or get-together. This time I paired this simple raita with millet pulao for quick lunch.
You can also check other Raita Recipes
- Anar Ka Raita
- Bhindi Raita
- Beetroot Pachadi
- Beetroot Raita
- Capsicum Raita
- Carrot Raita
- Cucumber Raita
- Onion Tomato Raita
- Lauki (Dudhi) Raita
- Broccoli Raita
- Aloo Raita
- Cucumber Raw Mango Raita
Boondi Ka Raita RecipeEasy, refreshing boondi raita with yogurt, spices.
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:|
- Whisk curd in a bowl well, finely chop green chili.
- Add green chili, black salt, salt, boondi, coriander leaves (keep aside little of boondi and coriander for garnishing) and mix well.
- Add red chili powder, cumin powder and stir to combine. Garnish with remaining boondi, little of coriander leaves, red chili powder and serve immediately.
- Use chilled curd so we don't have to chill raita after adding boondi.
- You can also soak boondi in water and squeeze water, then add it to raita.
- If using kara boondi you can skip red chili powder.
Quick, easy boondi raita.
boondi raita recipe, boondi ka raita, raita recipe, plain boondi raita,how to make raita,easy raita recipe,raita for festival,boondi recipes, yogurt dip, boondi dahi,kara boondi raitha,