Kuttu Ka Cheela (Chilla) | Navratri Vrat Recipes
kuttu atta (buckwheat flour) is glutenfree so it's works great for people looking for gluten free recipes or food or allergic to gluten, It is a good source of protein, iron, zinc. Kuttu or buck wheat is not related to wheat it's more like millets and used in making of lot of food products like Soba Noodles ( you didn't knew that right?), Tea, Beer, Whisky and also has medicinal values.
Kuttu atta cheelais quick fasting (vrat/upwas/navratri) recipe, kuttu cheela/dosa is ideal vrat (navratri) ka khana and taste yum if you like kuttu atta. This cheela is real treasure recipe which is of course very simple since most of us won't prefer to have every day during fasting. Not only during fasting we can make kuttu atta (buckwheat flour) cheela any day for breakfast as it’s quite filling, healthy, vegan and gluten-free.
Navratri is just few days away and I can't stop myself but sharing some easy recipes for vrat or fasting. I made this kuttu ka chilla during last year fasting with dahiwale kaddu sabzi and it was yummy combo, try it.
Before we move over to the recipe I would like to share that Indian Khana has been featured at 5th position in Top 50 Food Blogs in India at Rebatezone. Thank you for all your support guys and special thanks to Rebate Zone too.
You can also check other Navratri Fasting (Vrat) Recipes
- Vrat Ki Idli,Dosa
- Sabudana Khichadi
- Sabudana Thalipeeth
- Vrat Ke Aloo Poori
- Singhara Atta Cheela
- Samvat Pulao
- Kacche Kele Ki Sabzi
- Vrat Ke Dudhi (Lauki) Sabzi
- Phalahari Arbi Sabzi
- Sabudana Tikki
- Phalahari Kaccha Kela Aloo Tikki
- Dudhi (lauki) Raita
- Aloo Raita
- Vrat Ke Papdi Chaat
KUTTU ATTA KA CHEELA | PHALAHARI CHILLA (Buckwheat Pancake)Kuttu Atta Cheela is gluten free, vegan healthy chilla or pancake made with buckwheat flour and minimal spices for fasting (vrat/upwas).
|Author:||Priti||Category:||Main Course||Cuisine:||North Indian|
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:|
- 3/4 Cup - Kutuu Atta/Buckwheat Flour
- 1 - Chopped Green Chilli
- 1/2 tbsp - Chopped Coriander Leaves
- To Taste - Sendha Namak/Rock Salt
- To Cook - Oil or Ghee
- 1 Cup or as needed - Water
- Finely chop green chili, coriander leaves and add in a bowl along kuttu atta (Buckwheat Flour), Sendha Namak (rock salt) and mix well.
- Add water in small quantity to make thin pouring consistency batter.
- Heat a tawa or pan and pour one laddle of batter pour from out side to inside. We can't spread this like we do for normal dosa, so pour in circular motion like we are spread, if not, rotate the tawa to spread the batter.
- Drizzle oil or ghee over edges, drizzel few drops in center of cheela too and cook in slow to medium flame until edges becomes brown, flip and cook another side for 1 minute or until cheela gets cooked and brown. Repeat for rest.
Serve warm with raita, chutney or sabzi, I did phalahari dahiwale kaddu sabzi. Roasted well chilla will be very crispy like you see in the picture this was very crispy and actually it's taste better than ragi dosa.
Healthy, gluten-free and quick Kuttu Cheela.
Kuttu chilla, kuttu atta recipes,buckwheat flour pancake, kuttu,buckwheat flour,kuttu cheela, kuttu atta cheela chilla, navratri recipes, vrat ka khana, vrat recipes, upwas recipes, fasting food, fasting recipes, kuttu recipes