Rava Upma | Upma Recipe | No Onion No Garlic Recipe
Rava Upma or upma is one of the popular, easy, quick breakfast option when we don't have any idea on what to make for breakfast then upma comes very handy and like any other recipe there are various way we can make upma and jazz it up too. Today I am posting easy upma recipe without onion so this comes handy if you don't get onion or if you ran out of onion you can still make upma.
Few people think without onion we can't make upma but then tyr this version and you won't miss the onion anywhere upma still taste delicious, specially now that onion prices are sky high this onion-less upma is good recipe I think :)
We can make this upma in around 10 minutes, on side make your chutney tea or coffee and your breakfast is ready less than 15 minute how nice is that? So this is very good options during busy week days and also work good for kids tiffin box or even for lunch box.
This time I pair it along Curry Leaves Chutney, you can make any chutney of your choice like peanut chutney, onion chutney, coconut chutney, onion tomato chutney, carrot chutney etc.
You can also check other Easy Breakfast Recipes
- Vegetables Oats Upma
- Paneer Kanda Poha
- Instant Rice Flour Dosa
- Pesarattu Dosa | Moong Dal Dosa
- Maggi Masala
- Chettinad Kuzhi Paniyaram
- Masala Kuzhi Paniyaram
- Cucumber Cheese Sandwich
- Eggless Savory French Toast | Besan Toast
- Vegetable Cheese Sandwich
Rava Upma (No Onion No Garlic) RecipeEasy, quick Rava Upma recipe without onion.
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:|
|Serves:||2 to 3|
- 1 Cup - Rava/Sooji/Semolina
- 1 tbsp - Oil
- 1/2 tsp - Mustard Seeds
- 1 tbsp - Peanuts
- 1 tps - Urad Dal
- 1 tsp - Chana Dal
- 8 to 10 - Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp - Grated Ginger
- 4- Green Chilies
- 2 Cups - Water
- To Taste - Salt
- 2 tbsp - Chopped Coriander leaves
- Slit green chilies, chop coriander leaves.
- In a pan or wok heat oil and mustard seeds, green chilies, curry leaves, ginger, urad dal, chana dal, peanuts and saute until dal becomes golden brown.
- Add rava/sooji and roast until rava becomes aromatic and light brown.
- Add water, salt and mix well, cook until water evaportes. Add coriander leaves mix well.
Easy, yummy upma for a quick breakfast or snack.
rava upma recipe,upma recipe,easy upma recipe, upma without onion,easy breakfast recipes,sooji recipes,sooji upma, semolina upma recipe, semolina recipes, upma chutney recipe,rawa upma south indian breakfast recipes, south indian upma recipe,