Fusilli with Stir fried Veggies
This is one pasta recipe which is quick, easy and tasty. U got to try it to believe ;) just like me. When my sister told me about this recipe I was bit skeptical but I'm glad that I tried it and amazed with the dish.
Along with pasta I tried a quick fix garlic bread, broccoli & potato salad along with mix veggie soup; what a meal huh? Well, all of these are pity easy and quick to make so no worries.
All we need for 2 persons:
Fusilli - 1 cups [ use any other pasta type ]
Olive Oil - 2 tbps
Garlic pods - 2
Veggie - 1/2 cup [ any thing of your choice, I used capsicum, carrot and beans]
Dry red chili - 6 [ according to taste ]
Italian seasoning - 1tbs [ any seasoning of your choice ]
Salt - 1 1/2 tps [according to taste ]
Water - 3-4 cups
1. Boil pasta in lots of water 1/2 tsp of salt and oil. Once pasta cooked drain and run over tap water for 1-2 mins and keep aside.
2. Slice all the veggies and red chili, mined garlic.
3. In a pan heat oil add garlic and fry for a min followed by dry red chili and saute for a minute too.
4. Add all the veggies and fry 3-4 minutes in medium heat or until the veggie become tender.
5. Add cooked pasta and season with salt, Italian seasoning. Give a good stir, cook for 2mins.
This goes to Sowmya's Cooking with Pasta. Along with my other old dishes.
Pasta with Stir fried Veggies
Spinach Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce
Pasta with Tomato Sauce
Fusilli with Eggplant
Enjoy your meal.