Pear & Orange Juice
Like my papaya & pear passion, this recipe again I made to consume next batch of pears and it fitted my bill perfectly for morning rush breakfast, have a large glass of this juice and you are done and now it has made it to my one-of-those regular juice recipe! I had fresh batch of mandarin oranges so I combine both and made this refreshing drink. Orange freshen up and pear adds texture to this easy and quick drink. If you don’t like pear then it’s a good way to consume the fruit. Not much of recipe here, just mix everything and grind and enjoy this fruit cooler.
Ingredients: [Servers –2]
Pear – 1 1/2 cup [chopped]
Orange – 2
Sugar – 2 tsp [to taste]
Orange Zest – 1/2 tsp
Ice Cubes – few
Water – 1 Cup
1. Wash, peel and chop pear, de-seeds oranges and pulse with rest of ingredients until smooth. Pour in serving glass and serve.
1. You can extract juice from orange and add with pear and other ingredients if you wish.
2. You can use blender filter to put direct orange with out remaining orange seeds etc.
3. You can add soda instead of water.
4. You can replace sugar with honey.
Have a nice day ~~