Vegetables Fried Noodles | Easy Veg Noodles Recipe | Indo Chinese Recipes
This whole spread was made along with my bhabhi (SIL) for Valentine's day as you can see we made Veg Manchurian Gravy, Veg Fried Rice, Gobi Manchurian along with this spicy noodles and for dessert we simply settled our-self with ice cream with fruits to lessen our work a bit. You have pair this noodles along with any soup or gobi manchurian to make a simple yet satisfying meal. Though the whatever we made is good option if you are making indo-chinese menu for any special occasion or for guests.
Vegetable Fried Noodles or veg noodles is an Indo-Chinese recipe popular among all ages and this spicy noodles recipe for the people whom like spicy food unlike Hakka Noodles which is not very spicy. Both the recipes are almost same here we just add lot of sauce to make the noodles more spicy and choice of vegetables still remains to what we like. Now that school holidays going and with kids at home you can try this noodles as kids like noodles and they get variety to eat.
If you do side by side work right while noodles getting cooked chop vegetables and then it's very fast to prepare making it good lunch box recipe specially for kids or even for party. If you are making many dishes like we did then do all the vegetables chopping first then it's becomes very easy and less time consuming. Enjoy this easy spicy noodles and let me know how you liked it. I didn't click step-wise pictures but you can refer to hakka noodles post it's almost same.
You can also check other Indo-Chinese Recipes
- Gobi Manchurian
- Veg Manchurian Gravy
- Veg Fried Rice
- Pineapple Tofu Manchurian
- Gobi 65
- Veg Momos
- Aloo 65
- Veg Spring Rolls
- Veg Hakka Noodles
Vegetable Fried Noodles RecipeVeg noodles is an popular indo-chinese noodles recipe with lots of vegetables and sauce.
|Author:||Priti||Category:||Main Course||Cuisine:||Indo Chinese|
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:|
- 2 Cups or 200 gms - Plain Noodles
- 3/4 Cup - Cabbage
- 1 Medium - Onion [optional]
- 1 Medium - Carrot
- 10 to 12 - French Beans
- 1/2 Medium - Capsicum
- 4 Sprigs - Spring Onion
- 1 tbsp - Finely Chopped Garlic
- 1/2 tbsp - Finely Chopped Ginger
- 1 tbsp - Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp - Chili Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp - Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tsp - Soya Sauce
- To Taste - Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp - Oil
- Heat enough water in a pan with salt and few drops of oil, once water starts to boil add noodles and cook until they are just cooked or al dente. Drain noodles in a colander or sieve, under colander until tap water to rinse noodles and keep side.
- While noodles getting cooked, peel and julienne carrot, slice onion, thinly sliced diagonally or finely chopped beans, julienne or finely chopped capsicum, finely chop spring onion, garlic, ginger.
- Heat oil in a pan add garlic,ginger spring onion white part and saute until light brown, add onion and saute until soft and pink. Add carrot and saute for 2 minute in medium to high flame.
- Add beans and saute for a minute, next add capsicum, cabbage and saute for another minute. Now add salt, pepper, tomato sauce, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, soya sauce and mix everything well. (all sauce has salt so add less salt or taste and add salt if requied)
- Add noodles (rinse again in tap water if it's getting stick) and mix well to combine everything, add spring onion and mix again and cook for 1-2 minutes, off flame
- Cook vegetables in high flame so it's gets cooked fast and doesn't get over cooked.
- Use oil little generously.
- You can add 1/4 tsp ajinomoto along with salt and pepper if preferred.
- If cooked noodles getting sticky then just keep in under tap water and toss gently it will be fine again.
- How how to julienne carrots here.
Quick, delicious spicy vegetable noodle.
Vegetable hakka noodles recipe, easy noodles recipe, noodle indo chinese style, indian style veg noodles,how to make fried veg noodles,easy noodles recipe,restaurants style hakka noodles, noodles recipe,spicy fried noodles,spicy noodles recipe