Mango Iced Tea Recipe | How to Make Mango Iced Tea
Though most of India having monsoon blessing but here we still having hot days and it's getting worse by each passing day. Some days are so unbearable so I making most of the afternoon ice lemon tea or this mango iced tea followed by normal hot tea late evening (yes, we can't give up on tea :)) You can also try this for party or get-together for a change.
Mango Iced Tea, yes it's mango iced lemon tea great way to bear summer. Iced tea with goodness of mango and touch of lemon makes this tea very refreshing and perfect sip during any time of day during specially during these hot days. If you like mango and tea then you should try this and you will love this easy mango iced tea too, specially for people whom can't give up tea even during summer it's great way to enjoy tea and that's what I am doing most of the afternoon, late evening I serve normal hot tea.
I got 2 cartoons of mango this time and after finishing one no one is eating rest of mangoes so I am trying to make different things with mango to utilize them before they die on me. Do try this mango iced tea and let me know how you liked it.
You can also check other Mango Recipes
- Mango Milkshake
- Mango Juice
- Mango Lassi
- Mango Delight
- Mango Kulfi
- Mango Sago (pudding)
- Mango Tutti Frutti Cake
- Raw Mango Cucumber Raita
- Raw Mango Rice
- Ripen Mango Dal
- Instant Mango Pickle
- Sweet Mango Pickle
- Avakaya (Andhra Mango Pickle)
- Rajasthani Mango Pickle
Mango Iced Tea RecipeRefreshing iced tea with goodness of mango, a great summer drink.
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:|
- 1 Cup - Chopped Mango
- 2 tsp - Black Tea or 2 Tea Bags
- 4 Cups - Water
- 1 tbsp - Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp - Sugar or to taste
- As Needed - Ice Cubes
- Peel and chop mango into pieces, in a mixer or blender add mango pieces and pulse for 2 mins to make puree.
- Bring water to good boil, add tea, sugar and boil for 30 seconds, off flame. Over and keep aside until tea cools down.
- Strain tea in a large bowl or jug, add mango puree, lemon juice mix well and add lots of ice cubes. Pour in serving glass, add few more ice cubes and garnish with mint leaves or mango or lemon wedges.
- You can add more or reduce mango quantity to suit your needs.
- Don't boil tea after adding tea powder for long or the tea will taste bitter.
Easy, refreshing mango ice tea.
mango ice tea recipe, mango lemon iced tea,how to make ice tea,how to make mango tea,iced tea,mango iced tea,mango iced tea,iced lemon tea,lemon tea recipe,ice tea recipe,ice tea recipes,mango lemon iced tea, iced lemon tea recipe,iced lemon tea,ice lemon tea,how to make ice lemon tea,how to make ice lemon tea at home,lemon tea,iced tea