Anar Ka Raita | Pomegranate Raita | Easy Raita Recipes
Pomegranate raita I wanted to post for a very long time as it's my one of favorite raita due to the wonderful crunch we have while having this but I was not able to take pictures but this time finally I did it :) One pot meal like pulao or biryani and simple raita is great weekend lunch option which I do most of the time.
Anar Raita or Pomegranate Raita is easy raita recipe made with colorful pomegranate and spices. Anar ka raita makes great side dish with paratha or variety rice, pulao well. There are few ways of making this anar or pomegranate raita too and this is the most simple way with minimal ingredients which not only makes great side dish but also quick snack to munch on specially on summer days or if you are on diet then use low-fat yogurt and enjoy this delicious raita as snack.
Not only on normal days but we can make this raita during fasting or vrat just replace the kala namak with sendha namak and we have yummy raita during fasting too as side or snack. We can add fresh pomegranate juice too along with pomegranate seeds, normally I crush few seeds with back of spoon while making and enjoy this raita.
You can also check other Raita Recipes
- Bhindi Raita
- Beetroot Pachadi
- Beetroot Raita
- Capsicum Raita
- Carrot Raita
- Cucumber Raita
- Onion Tomato Raita
- Lauki (Dudhi) Raita
- Broccoli Raita
- Aloo Raita
- Cucumber Raw Mango Raita
Anar Raita | Pomegranate Raita RecipeEasy, refreshing, healthy anar (pomegranate) raita with yogurt, spices.
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:|
- Cut the take all pomegranate seeds for 1/2 cup we need half of large pomegranate. Place pomegranate seeds in a bowl, add rest of ingredients.
- Mix everything well to blend, with the back of spoon crush few pomegranate seeds to release juice. Or you can use a mixer to crunch 2-3 tbsp pomegranate seeds and add with yogurt. Serve immediately or chill and serve.
- You can add pomegranate juice too.
- Use fresh curd and not too sour curd to make raita.
- You can add 1 finely chopped green chili for extra kick.
- You can avoid peppercorn powder, I just added to make it little spicy.
Quick, easy anar ka raita.
pomegranate raita recipe, anar raita, raita recipe, pomegranate dip raita,how to make raita,easy raita recipe,anar ka raita recipe,raita for festival,annar recipes, yogurt dip, anar dahi,anar ka raita,anar raitha,pomegranate recipe,