Punjabi Chicken Curry Recipe | Chicken Curry Recipe
I am very busy with work there's just no time to do anything right now, I am not able to check the blog so no question of writing a post or publishing. I am not cooking something interesting since no time for that too it's been very hectic couple of weeks and going to be same from what I see so that's why there was no update or post. Finally I manage to squeeze some time so I can post this easy Chicken Curry.
Punjabi Chicken Curry, chicken curry is delicious , easy chicken curry in Punjabi style with fresh spices and yogurt. There are many recipes and variations of making chicken in Punjabi style and this is one of them and it's very easy and quick with basic ingredients. To continue the Sunday Non-Vegetarian Recipes Series this is the 7 entry.
This chicken curry is very simple and quick to prepare we don't have to marinate the chicken like in normal chicken recipes, If you like chicken then you should try this and this goes well with any pulao, jeera rice, paratha, poori, roti or even with some bread so let's checkout the recipe. I made this with Kuska Biryani during a weekend and it made great combo.
You can also check other Chicken Recipes
- Chicken 65
- Shahi Murgh
- Kashmiri Chicken
- Kadai Chicken
- Chicken Potato Curry in Pressure Cooker
- Chicken Rasa (Curry)
- Chicken Cashew Masala
- Chicken Curry in Onion Gravy
- Chicken Masala
- Chicken Tikka
- Chili Chicken
- Tandoori Chicken
- Chicken Clear Soup
- Andhra Chicken Pickle
Punjabi Chicken Curry RecipeEasy Chicken curry in Punjabi style with spices and yogurt
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:|
- 600 gms - Chicken
- 3 Medium - Onion
- 2 Large - Tomato
- 2 - Slit Green Chilies
- 3 tbsp - Oil
- 1 tsp - Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp - Fennel Seeds
- 2 - Bayleaf/Tejpatta
- 1 - Black Cardamom/Moti Elachi
- 2 - Crushed Green Cardamom
- 4 - Cloves/Lung
- 1/2 inch - Cinnamon Stick
- 1/4 tsp - Asafoetida/Hing
- 1 tbsp - Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 2 tsp - Red Chili Powder
- 2 tsp - Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp - Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp - Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Cup - Beaten Yogurt/Curd
- 2 tbsp - Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 Cups - Water
- To Taste - Salt
- Peel and chop onion, slit green chili, chop tomato, coriander leaves, clean and cut chicken in medium size pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan or kadai add hing, bay leaf, cloves, black and green cardamom, cinnamon, cumin seeds, fennel seeds and allow to splutter. Add onion, green chili, ginger-garlic paste mix well and cook until onion becomes soft and light brown with regular stirring.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and mix well, cook for a min in medium flame. Add tomato pieces mix and cook until tomato gets mashed. Add chicken pieces and mix well.
- Cook for 10-12 mins in medium heat with stirring in intervals until chicken gets 3/4 cooked and oil starts to separate, I didn't added any water yet.
- Add beaten curd and mix well to combine, keep flame to slow while adding curd, add salt keep the flame to medium now cook for 3-5 mins or until oil floats on top.
- Add water and bring it to good boil, simmer for 5-8 mins, add garam masala mix well and cook for 2 mins. Add coriander leaves mix and off flame.
Easy Chicken Curry.
Punjabi Chicken Curry Recipe, punjabi murgh masala, murgh recipe,chicken curry, how to cook chicken punjabi style,chicken recipes,chicken curry recipe,