Last Saturday I these cake.
I did few changes in the recipe and here it goes:
Wheat flour – 1 cup
All purpose flour – ¾ cup
Butter – 2tps
Milk – ½ cup
Ripe banana mashed – 1cup or 2 bananas
Sugar - ½ cup
Raisins – 1tbs
Almonds – ½ tbs
Baking powder – 1tsp
1. Preheat oven in 200C
2. Mix all flour, baking soda, and banana pulp and keep adding milk in small quantity.
3. Add sugar and beat to form a smooth paste.
4. Add 1tps of butter and beat for 2min.
5. Dust a baking dish with 1tps of butter and flour.
6. Pour the mixture into baking dish & garnish with raisins and almonds
7. Bake in 200C for 35mins or until golden brow. In the center use a fork to check if the cake is done.
8. The fork has to come out clean. If not, bake for 10mins.
9. Yummy cake, closer look.
Cake is ready.
You can also check out my eggless banana cake recipe ...simple and delicious