Crispy Fried Colocasia/ Taro/ Arvi
This is simple food for any day any time meal, made by my sis's MIL and I took all the pics for the recipe
So let's start with Fried Arvi/Colocasia
Arvi/Colocasia - 1 cup (boiled and peeled)
Onion - 2 large
Red chilli powder - 1 tps
Coriander powder - 1/2 tps
Cinnamom powder - 1/2 tps
Salt - to taste
1. Boil arvi and remove the skin.
2. In a pan heat oil and fry the arvi & keep aside ( You can deep fry or shallow fry them)
3. Peel the onion and make a fine paste of them.
4. In a pan heat oil and fry the onion paste until the oil leaves edges, add all the masala powders and salt mix well and cook for 2-3 mins.
5. Now add the arvi and mix well. Cook for 5-7 mins or until the masala get cooked properly.