Beets and Carrot Juice
Lot of you asked me about the drink I posted along with Palak Dhokla well it's a pity simple drink but works wonder specially during these summer days. Since palak dhokla was prepared on the world cup finals day, I wanted to make some drink to sip during the match. I made this juice to suit my taste bud; you can modify it according to yours :)
Beetroot - 1 medium size
Carrot - 2 medium size
Ginger - 1" piece [optional]
Lemon Juice - to taste
Rock Salt/Salt - to taste
Cilantro/Mint/Lemon Wedges - For garnishing
Water - As required
Cumin Powder and/or Chaat Masala
1. Wash and peel beetroot, carrot, ginger and chop into chunks.
2. In a mixer or blender add beets, carrot, ginger, salt and blend until everything become smooth puree add water as required.
3. Strain the juice if you prefer add lemon juice and more water if required. Adjust salt if required.
~Now how much water is depends on how you like your juice to be. You can add upto 1 litre of water; just add more of lemon and salt.
Garnish with lemon/Cilantro or Mint, serve chill or with ice. Enjoy the drink and it's better to consume it on the same day. I also added chaat masala and it taste good.
1. Add an apple to make it ABC juice
2. You can also add half of cucumber
3. Instead of salt you can add sugar or honey
4. Ignore the ginger if you don't like
Enjoy your day ~~