Coconut Peanut Chutney Recipe (for Idli, Dosa)
If you are bored of usual coconut chutney then you have to try this peanut combination which works great and kids specially love it, this chutney goes well with all kinds of idli, dosa, upma, pongal, vada, paniyaram or just any tiffin items that you might fancy. I have mention in notes part which extra things can be done with these chutney so do check that out and enjoy the simple coconut peanut chutney to fullest.
Coconut peanut chutney is easy, quick chutney recipe with minimal ingredients, it's different from normal coconut chutney here we use peanut instead of roasted gram or daliya and peanuts brings sweetness and flavors to this chutney. I have already posted peanut chutney normally which I make with red chilies and roasted gram too but one can adapt this chutney recipe remove coconut and make it as peanut chutney too.
You can check other Chutney Recipes that you can try..
- Besan (Bombay) Chutney
- Coconut Coriander Chutney
- Carrot Chutney
- Onion Chutney
- Peanuts Chutney
- Onion Tomato Chutney
- Erra Karram | Red Chutney
- Allam Pachadi | Ginger Chutney
- Garlic Chutney
- Tomato Cilantro Chutney
- Peanut Sesame Chutney
- Coconut Garlic Chutney
Coconut Peanut Chutney RecipeEasy chutney with coconut, peanuts, chili and ginger.
|Author:||Priti||Category:||Side Dish||Cuisine:||South Indian|
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:|
- 1/4 Cup - Grated Coconut
- 1/4 Cup - Peanuts
- 3 - Green Chilies
- 1 tsp - Grated Ginger
- To Taste - Salt For Tempering/Tadka
- 1 tsp - Oil
- 1/2 tsp - Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp - Urad Dal
- 4 to 5 - Curry Leaves
- Dry roast peanut in slow flame until light brown and crisp, remove from flame and allow to cool, once cold enough to handle remove skin from peanuts.
- In a mixer or blender add roasted peanuts, coconut, salt, ginger, green chilies with little water and grind into smooth paste, transfer to a bowl.
- Heat oil in a small pan or tadka pan, add mustard seeds and allow to splutter. Add curry leaves, urad dal and roast until urad dal becomes golden brown, off flame and pour tempering over chutney, give a quick mix.
- You can also add 1 to 2 pods of garlic if preferred.
- You can skip removing peanut skin too, it will only change color of chutney that's all.
- You can skip tempering or tadka over chutney, it taste yum any ways.
- You can skip coconut and make it only as peanut chutney too.
Quick and easy coconut peanuts chutney
coconut peanut chutney recipe,easy peanut chutney,peanut coconut chutney recipe,no onion no garlic coconut peanut chutney recipe,peanut, coconut, recipe,easy coconut chutney,how to make coconut peanut chutney,