Grilled Paneer Sanwich | Paneer Sandwich Recipe | Easy Breakfast Recipes
I have taken paneer sandwich pictures lot of times so far and each time it didn't made it up to posting until this time :) I am making paneer sandwich quite frequently these days so it manage to get feature here and now that Ramadan is going on this is very good and filling recipe for Suhoor or for Iftar, we can try for either and this can be fond in jiffy makes it more appealing.
Grilled Paneer Sandwich or paneer sandwich is easy sandwich recipe with paneer stuffing and grilled. This paneer sandwich is very filling making it perfect for breakfast, snack or kids lunch/snack box too. We can have lot of variations with paneer stuffing and here it made it in most simple way with just onions and spices. We can add any spice to suit our needs and customize this sandwich further. I have used whole meal bread here and we can use white, multi grain, brown or any other bread of choice too.
I do add sliced onion, tomato, cucumber some times along with paneer stuffing and grill the sandwich and some times I don't, in this recipe I didn't added tomato, onion while grilling but you can do this any way you like. Also You can add any other finely chop or grated vegetables along with paneer to make it more filling or add cheese for kids and they will love it for sure. You can check other Paneer Recipes here.
You can also check other Sandwich and Toasts Recipes
- Vegetable Cheese Sandwich
- Open Rava Sandwich
- Potato Sesame Toast
- Eggplant Curry Sandwich (leftover magic)
- Street Style Vegetable Sandwich
- Cucumber Sandwich
- Eggless Savory French Toast (Besan Toast)
- French Toast
- Savory French Toast
Grilled Paneer Sandwich RecipeGriled Sandwich with spiced paneer (cottage cheese) filling.
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:|
- Grate paneer (thaw it before grating if using frozen), finely chop onion, green chili, coriander leaves. In a bowl or plate mix all the ingredients listed under 'For Stuffing'. (forgot to mix chili powder so it's not shown in picture, added that later)
- Apply buter on all bread slices, on 4 slices apply green chutney on top of butter if using
- Spread paneer mixture on top of green chutney applied bread and close with another bread slice, butter applied side should face up. Heat griller or sandwich maker place sandwich carefully with butter applied slice facing sandwich maker and cook for 3-4 mins or until nice golden brown.
- You can skip butter and green chutney.
- You can add grated carrot, capsicum etc with paneer for more filling stuffing.
- If you don't have sandwich makes or griller, press gently sandwich to seal and toast on hot tava, add butter or oil as needed to get nice brown color.
- For kids, you can also add little of grated cheese in stuffing.
Delicious, quick and easy Paneer Sandwich.
Grilled paneer sandwich recipe,paneer veg sandwich recipe,paneer sandwich recipe, paneer sandwich recipes, paneer recipes, sandwich recipes, paneer cheese sandwich,grilled sandwich recipe,how to make paneer sandwich,paneer sandwich toast